Brokers/Consultants you can assist your client with the following.
To start the application process We will need to have on hand the following information about the borrower and any co-borrower:
Borrowers should have:
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Email address
- Home phone number
- Current address
- Previous address if you've been in your current residence for less than two years.
- Name and address of your employer
- Name and address of your previous employer if you've been at your current jobfor less than two years.
- Gross income amount, including secondary income sources, if applicable (Alimony, child support, or separate maintenance agreements need
not be revealed if you do not wish to have that income considered).
- Asset information, including the value of your banking, investment, retirementand other accounts
- Current expenses, including housing, credit card and loan payments, child support, and other obligations.
- Current obligations
- Current market value of your primary residence, if you own it.
Purchase borrowers also should have:
- Estimated down payment amount
- Year home was built
- Estimated purchase price
- Address of property you're purchasing
- Estimates of annual property tax, hazard insurance, and any homeowner association dues on the new property.
- Borrowers can supply this information soon after a purchase contract is signed.
Refinance borrowers also should have:
- Year home was purchased
- Original home purchase price
- Total outstanding balance of all loans secured by the property
- Estimated property value
- Amount of money you'd like to borrow
To save on application fees please provide a copy of a recent credit report and current appraisal on the property ( Last 30 Days)
Sorry we are no longer accepting faxed paperwork